Monday, March 8, 2010

Set it and Forget it!

IMG_2236

Why is the chicken dayglo orange? Because I really still don't feel like cooking all that much but we still need to eat and I won't settle for "ordinary". So, I wanted something easy and yet creative. Sooooooo...

I dumped this on the chicken as a dry rub

IMG_2238

I did get a sick kick out of the color that the chicken turned out to be from the annatto. So being the cooking slug that I have been I simply "Set it and Forgot it". Not to mention that I turned the rotation on and not the heat and Mr. Food walked by it about 30 minutes later and said "Hey, what time do you want to eat dinner because you don't have the heat on"

I guess they didn't mean to FORGET to turn it ON.

IMG_2241

2 comments :

  1. I love the Set if and Forget it. The chicken comes out great! And smells good too! Miss you guys. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Set if and Forget it. The chicken comes out great! And smells good too! Miss you guys. Lori

    ReplyDelete