Thursday, January 31, 2013

Julie this is for you! Rest of you can ignore this...

I really have nothing to say today but I keep thinking of my friend Julie calling me and telling me that she is disappointed that I haven't posted anything in weeks.

Ok Jules...

IMG_0220

Remember this pillow that you made me? I still have it. Ok, ignore the potato chips and soda in this picture. It was taken in my old house in Alameda. Now that I have moved to New England I never eat unhealthy things. I have no idea what the Matzoh is doing there.

birdhouse

Did I ever tell about the time that I went to an art opening of a friend? I was with two other friends and I got drunk and bought this? It says "She made birdhouses in that neighborhood". It was expensive and I didn't really have the money to be buying it but it has given me years of pleasure. I don't know what it means.

august-24-september-10-2005-233l

Remember this place? It got all fancy now but remember when we used to go there and the night you peed in your shoe?

easter

Remember when we opened a carton of eggs we bought and found this?

No you don't. That was a trick.

2020 Pacific

Remember my old house in Alameda?

julie and janis

Remember when my eyebrows looked like Andy Rooney's? Yes you do.

Love you!

3 comments :