Thursday, September 2, 2010

Does Feijoada fix a flu?

IMG_3274

Ok, it isn't the flu it is a cold but it feels awful. Nothing tastes good. I don't feel like cooking. I got a new part time job three times a week and my head is a bit out of the game of cooking. This however doesn't stop me from trying.

IMG_3271

A party of porkyness was to ensue. This included brazilian sausages, pork belly, and slab bacon. It also included black beans.

IMG_3265

So I sorta flaked out in the middle of all of this and Dr Food took over. I must admit that this recipe was better last time we made it. I am not sure why. It wasn't just my taste buds either. Dr. Food agreed.

IMG_3273

So I am telling you that you should make this. It really is a wonderful dish that I have given the recipe for before. You can find it in my post Feijoada I Love You

Just to let you know I am going to need you to help me out soon. I have entered the "Project Food Blog" contest and you are going to need to vote for me. Ok mom? Sis? Loyal children? Not sure that I have as loyal of a following as others because my PR person sucks. Wanna see what she does most of the day?

IMG_2614

Yup, she seems to be more intent on begging for Pup-Peroni sticks. Ok, I know she doesn't have opposable thumbs but she can still talk on the phone.

Just vote for me.

6 comments :

  1. Happy to vote for you. Just let me know when and where!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will let you all know when it is time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the flu bug around here too! Take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personal I love your PR Person... This does seem like a great dish :) P.S. I am sorry about your cold, hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your PR rep get my vote too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will let you all know when it is time!

    ReplyDelete